Sunday, September 26, 2010

My first Menu Plan Monday

I'm feeling inspired after reading Loving My Domestic Life! Here is my first Menu Plan Monday hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie.


This week should make my boys happy...I’m planning THREE pizza-related meals!  And by doing that, they don’t complain about the raw vegetable side dishes...even the ones with celery! That makes me happy.

Monday: Barley & Mushroom Stew from How to Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman (prepared by DD15 & DD13)

Tuesday: Homemade Pizza (whole wheat crust recipe from M/A2010 Clean Eating magazine)

Wednesday: Left over rice stir-fried with eggs & veggies

Thursday: Windy City Pie filled with zucchini, onions, spinach & mushrooms (deep dish pizza recipe from same issue Clean Eating)

Friday: Fire Island Penne made sans sausage

Saturday: Scarborough Fair Potatoes (Summer 2008 Clean Eating)

Sunday: Calzones (again that same Clean Eating whole wheat crust recipe...I double the recipe and divide into 3, one for the day and two for the coming week)

Now, I just have to go to the grocery store...

No comments: